Showtune . . . onstage & off

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

An outing with Jennifer


So my colleague (and friend) Jennifer asked me Thursday morning if I wanted to go see a show last Thursday night. I accepted. We originally were going to go catch a movie we both wanted to see but it wasn't playing near us. This offer came up and we took it. I asked her what it was about and she replied that it was guys dancing with their shirts off . . . WHAT FUN!

Lo and behold, "Australia's Thunder From Down Under" turned out to be a Las Vegas male strip show! Now, I'm not complaining, but Jennifer is a colleague and I wasn't sure if I should let her see my trashy side (like it's so easy to hide).

Lets just say that this show is not catered to men and I was one of the few specimens with a penis in the house.

Still, we had a few margaritas beforehand and had a very fun time.

Ah, it's good to be a homo . . .

6 Comments:

Blogger heartbreaker said...

lol that's funny, idunno how i would've reacted in that environment myself, especially after a few margaritas...

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait - Matty - You're Out?! tehheeeeee

oh and didn't the boys on stage have penis', peni, little thingies or big thingies....

teeeheeee

so glad you remembered the story!

Now where is the tux photo

3:38 AM  
Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

wondrous photo...

"we had a few margaritas beforehand"

"I wasn't sure if I should let her see my trashy side"

"it's good to be a homo"

Excellent summing up.

4:12 AM  
Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

Bwahaha! A room full of women at a male strip show.....that would be enough to turn most men gay. Think lioness' fighting for a few scraps of meat...LOL!

Great picture. I think I will put it on my computer screen today to replace Mrs. Astor's nude legs in beige pumps.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Showtune said...

Countess, the bare legs look much better in person!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

I thought you said:
"what happends at CUPIDS stays at CUPIDS"...

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home