Showtune . . . onstage & off

Monday, April 03, 2006

wearing the nurse's uniform

Well, my dear Puerto Rican roommie now has it. And by 'it' I mean that nasty flu-like virus floating around. I have taken the reins and put the nurse's uniform on hoping to nurse him back to health before my trip to Tampa on Wednesday. Oh how I have no desire to go. But, a paycheck is a paycheck, right?

So I will be in Tampa from Wednesday to Saturday afternoon then return to Miami. Then, would you believe it . . . MORE COMPANY! I am thrilled to have one of my girls (biologically speaking) but after this, NO MORE COMPANY until I move to Ft. Lauderdale! It's too much. I love my dear friends but I'm exhausted.

Boy this turned out to be an incredibly boring post, huh? Ah well. The wine is flowing, daylight saving time is back and things seem pretty good right now. Perhaps a brief visit to see Susie at the Palace tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when you moving to Lauderdale then... : (

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home