Showtune . . . onstage & off

Sunday, February 19, 2006

The End of Blogging?

When I started this site, it was at the suggestion of our dear Mrs. Astor and was something to be done for 'fun'. It then became somewhat therapeutic to me. In my last few blogs, and actually with all of them, in an attempt to protect the not-so-innocent, I refrained from using any names and actually think I was rather vague. In this tiny little society that I (we) live, the dots have been connected. So, the question becomes . . . do I simply voice what I have to say completely and 100% fully, or do I stop at this point and kill this silly means of expression for all of cyberland to see? The jury is still out . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Keep blabbing, oh I mean blogging Matt.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home