Showtune . . . onstage & off

Monday, May 22, 2006

Gators Gators Everywhere


First of all, yes, it's been less than a week since my last post! Ok, stop it! I know, I know! Surprise! I just had to write about my adventures this past weekend . . .

With all of this alligator nonsense and the Miami Herald's blasphemising of these cretures, and of course, Mrs. Astor's daily blog about them, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Although he was a little devlish, I survived unscathed and still maintaining all of my appendages which was no small feat . . . at one point, this guy (lets call him Al) started to get a little frisky thinking that I was his betrothed. I quickly pulled out my Oil of Olay and remoisturized, shedding my gator skin and regaining my baby's bottom softness! That turned him off and once we had returned to his hole in the everglades, he bid my a fond farewell and off I went . . . again, no easy task! Do you know how difficult it is to maintain style, poise and grace in an airboat?!?! Hello!

Well, I did and have returned to mainstream South Florida life. Instead of chasing gators this week, I think I'll go back to latinos . . .

5 Comments:

Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

OMG, that's a riot! How did you get an alligator to bottom for you?

9:58 PM  
Blogger Showtune said...

darling, even I have a few tricks up my sleeve that you don't know about! ;)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

The only part of this post that I found interesting was that you use Oil of Olay. I credit all my beauty to that wondrous product that I have used daily for yadayada....um....years.

No wonder you are so beauteous as to attract the likes of a monster like Al.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Jesse said...

Mattie where have you gone? Have you and Al taken a Memorial Day Vacation together in Palm Springs? Naughty boy! :)

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!!!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home