Showtune . . . onstage & off

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A short reflection

Yesterday was two months to the day that I closed on my condo. It is most definitely 'liveable' and a 'home', yet I still have quite a bit of things to do here and there (painting touch-up, decorating, blind hanging, etc.) that I might be finished with by January! I love it though.

Last week also marked the completion of the first week of my new job. This I too love.

Last night saw me having dinner at a beautiful home in Oakland Park with a friend of mine who introduced me to two friends (a couple) of his who just moved to Boston. They had also invited one additional friend of theirs. The five of us had a wonderful time laughing, drinking, eating, and dishing. I am truly looking forward to getting to know them better. Did I mention that they're both gorgeous?!

Now, if I could only bag myself a successful, gorgeous husband, my life would be complete (or would it?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Intelligent life in Florida; who could have guessed?

Just get the guest room ready, dear.

11:31 PM  
Blogger The INFOSEC Consultant said...

Blinds? Are you still shocking the neighbors?

Husbands happen when you least expect them. While I do enjoy the interview process, I know what you mean. Evey luck!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The to do list of life will always have somethiing on it. Just as long as you have fun crossing things off the list.

I for one, can't wait to see your home!!!!

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The to do list of life will always have somethiing on it. Just as long as you have fun crossing things off the list.

I for one, can't wait to see your home!!!!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home