Showtune . . . onstage & off

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Big Apple with the Little Kiddies


From June 9 - 12 I took 18 high school students to NYC for a theatre excursion. I think I need to have my head examined! No, seriously, in all actuality, they are great kids and were very well behaved. Half were from South Florida and half were from Orlando.

I arranged (with the help of some extraordinary people who might be reading this) some fabulous workshops for the kids. We ate some wonderful meals (including one at Sardi's) and the trip culminated with the Tony Awards ceremony/telecast at Radio City Music Hall on Sunday evening.

I thought it might be fun to put a few pictures up from that weekend (including me in my penguin suite).

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Good Lord; I was about to pick the one in the first row, middle until I saw that dreadful, blue, satin tie below. I can never look at him again.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again...cruel... I should have been there.

You don't need to send the pics anymore....Got them loud and clear this time around.


A.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home