Showtune . . . onstage & off

Thursday, March 29, 2007

What to say?


Last night I visited a friend in South Beach. We watched DIE, MOMMIE, DIE. What a great film! Absolutely hilarious. Truly entertaining. We drank Moet champagne. Mmmmmm. Yummy. Now, the problem . . . I like this guy . . . I always have fun with him and smile and laugh and . . . BUT he lives in South Beach! UGH! AND, I'm just not exactly sure what is happening or where, if anywhere, whatever is or is not happening, is/is not/or might be going. I've said it before and I'll say it again . . . emotions are an evil thing! Why can't life be simpler?!?!

Well, my show is over and was a huge success! Now I'm back to the gym, back on the diet and working on myself. Tomorrow I plan on purchasing my laptop so I'll be able to write at home and not just sporadically, at work. Stay tuned . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home