Showtune . . . onstage & off

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What a swell party it was!


Or so I was told. See, bonehead here had in his head that TIARAS AT THE PALACE started at 4pm and not 2pm. Well, upon close observation of the invitation at 2:45pm, he realized he was dead wrong! Between an accident on I-95 (involving a FL state trooper) and then a 30 minute parking adventure in SOBE, I didn't get to the Palace until 4:30 . . . well after the jewels had been distributed (fortunately, I still have my family jewels in tact). As a result, I was put on K.P. duty! I can only hope I wasn't red-lined from the next guest list. UGH!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a BRAT darling just someone who loves you : )

4:02 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

You will always be worthy of a Tiara, dahling!! :)

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

Girllllll - I'm just coming to *visit* but with the focus on moving there. I'm going to be looking for a place to live, a place to work, roommates, etc. If it works out I *could* be moving there soon. Lets hope it works out!! And I didn't know you were in NYC during the holidays!! Did you come to Peekskill again? I'm always the last to know!! :P

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home