Showtune . . . onstage & off

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

If you wanna be a humpy, humpy boy . . .


you gotta be a hunky, hunky boy. So goes the lyric from the musical review, NAKED BOYS SINGING. Yes, they are actually naked for about 90% of the show (a few towels & jock straps here & there). This photo is from the New York production, now in its 7th year!

And in my quest to become a humpy, humpy boy (er, I mean . . . hunky, hunky boy) I have joined 'THE GYM'. What's more, I'm actually going! Who knew?!?! And for those in question, when I say "THE GYM" I mean L.A. Fitness, not the tubs!!!

It is a rigorous routine, but the time is right. Watching what I eat and watching the hot boys (I mean, working out) seems to working slowly.

OF COURSE, I WILL be forgoing the diet this weekend for the Countess DuBarry's lavish Tiaras at the Palace soiree! My ticket is locked in my hope chest and will not be brought out until the exact moment of necessity (like most things locked in my hope chest).

Until Saturday . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home