Showtune . . . onstage & off

Friday, September 30, 2005

Easy come, easy go . . .

Well, the condo is gone. I've decided that I like my job, although it pays, well, a not-for-profit education salary, but since I intend to be here for a while, cannot afford the condo. I am unwilling to give up "living" my life in order to own property.

In addition, with personal events of late, I am not prepared to not be able to continue to work on whatever they may produce due to a lack of expendable funds.

So, renting in South Beach I stay. Continuing to fight for parking will prove irritating, I have no doubt, but I have 'established' myself there and have a comfort level. Why tinker if it isn't broken, right? We'll see . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

It'ss back in the gutter where you belong! Oh, that's where I met you, didn't I?

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home