Showtune . . . onstage & off

Friday, September 23, 2005

I found my dream house!

Well, not really, but after a long and grueling home search, beginning back in January, I finally made an offer on a condo in Wilton Manors (Ft. Lauderdale) on Wednesday. After a number of back & forths, noon today brought a final agreement and I am soon to become a homeowner. With a goal of my 30th birthday, I will be two days short, closing two days after the big 30. So much to do in the meantime. If 30 doesn't kill me, this very well may . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Remind me not to bring Brian to your hosewarming, oh I mean housewarming. I'll be there, of course, but not with anyone under 60 or a bottom.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Fuck, I mean David. I can't get my tricks in order!! It's David, and you better keep your white hand off of him, bitch.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Showtune said...

oh Mrs. Astor, jealousy is an ugly thing! ;)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home